Established Independent Multi-Specialty Practice Seeking an Outpatient Psychiatry Physician
Our mission at BMC is to provide excellent care through a multi-specialty approach from prevention to intervention of potentially life-threatening health problems.
Job Details and Responsibilities:
- All Outpatient practice setting with opportunity to grow with our new Psychiatric program and unlimited growth potential.
- Duties to include initial psychiatric evaluations and medication management; follow-up care with patients in program areas; administrative duties as related to patient care.
- Monitors and ensures accuracy of recording on patient medical records. Maintains all required reports, records, statistics, etc.
Ideal Qualifications and Experience:
- Doctor of Medicine (MD) or Doctor of Osteopathy (DO) from an accredited School of Medicine or Osteopathy.
- Board Certified or Board Eligible in Psychiatry
- North Carolina license preferred.
- Psychiatric experience evaluating, preventing, diagnosing, and treating mental and emotional disorders.
- Suboxone waiver would be ideal.
Competitive Benefit Package Includes:
- Excellent Salary
- Monthly Bonus
- And more!
PLEASE SEND YOUR CV/RESUME AND SALARY REQUIREMENTS TO: firstname.lastname@example.org
About Bethany Medical Center:
Bethany Medical Center (BMC) is a multi-specialty medical practice serving the triad and surrounding communities for 31 years. BMC is open seven days a week, with six convenient locations in Greensboro, Winston-Salem, High Point and North Wilkesboro, North Carolina. The medical practice has grown to provide the facilities, staff and support to offer urgent care, primary care, diagnostic testing, outpatient ancillary and specialty care professional services onsite. Bethany Medical Center is staffed with board certified physicians and providers representing eight medical specialties. Practice staff members are known for treating each patient with prompt personalized care and attention. BMC employs 45 providers and 350 full and part time employees. You are invited to learn about the scope of services on our website at www.bethanymedicalcenter.com “Your Health is Our Concern”
About the Triad:
The Triad includes the cities of Greensboro, High Point and Winston Salem. Over 1.6 million people call the Triad home which is centrally located two hours from the mountains and only three hours from the beach. Enjoy an outstanding quality of life with no shortage of arts, entertainment, recreation, shopping, hundreds of restaurants and 85 colleges and universities including Wake Forest University, High Point University and UNC-Greensboro.