Largest Independent Multi-Specialty Group In Central North Carolina
Greensboro • Winston-Salem • High Point • Mount Airy • North Wilkesboro
Primary Care – Urgent Care – Addiction Medicine – Dermatology – Cardiology – Gastroenterology – Neurology – Occupational Medicine – Pathology – Pulmonology – Pain Management – Podiatry – Psychiatry – Sleep Medicine – Weight Loss – Women’s Health
Outpatient Therapist/Clinician Opportunity
Bethany Medical is looking for a well-trained Outpatient Therapist/Clinician who is energetic, highly motivated, possesses excellent interpersonal communication skills and embodies the ability to work effectively and independently. Candidate must be committed to providing a quality health care experience for our patients and families.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
• Provide clinical social work services related to patients’ current and post-acute psychosocial and clinical needs.
• Completes psychosocial assessments, provides crisis-intervention, emotional support, and short- term counseling with regard to diagnosis, treatment, and post-discharge plan; and creatively identifies and assesses resources to optimize effective and efficient patient care outcomes in collaboration with other members of the multi-disciplinary team.
• Serve patients with acute episodes of severe and persistent mental illness and/or patients with new onset psychiatric and mental health needs.
• Utilize best practices treatment modalities with principles of individual, group and family therapies.
• Submit and obtain authorizations/re-authorizations as needed.
• Prepare/obtain correspondence and reports as necessary to implement effective assessments. treatment plans and therapy services.
• Maintain and exhibit self-awareness and sound professional boundaries.
• Communicate effectively orally and in writing and be a self- starter.
• Maintain all required licensure requirements.
• Pursue continuous education as to the latest evidence-based and best practice treatment strategies, research indication as related to treatment, diagnostic and information and patient care.
• Maintain all required levels of earned CEU’s as required by the respective licensure regulatory bodies.
• Licensed NC LCSW minimum requirement.
• MSW (Master of Social Work) from a program accredited by the Council on Social Work is a Must.
• 3 years of professional social work or counseling experience is preferred.
• Experience and knowledge of the MH/SA system and service definitions.
• Must meet billable requirements and understand CPT codes.
• Working knowledge of local community resources, both public and private.
• Ability to prepare and maintain all required company documentation, treatment records, reports.
• Allscripts EMR experience a plus!
• Ability to communicate clearly and effectively with a diverse patient and employee population, and at a variety of educational levels.
• Professional aptitude, presentation and demeanor.
• Business-level competency with Microsoft Office suite (Word and Excel).
• Ability to work in a fast- paced environment
Competitive Benefit Package:
• Employee medical/dental/vision insurance Family coverage available at discounted rate
• Employee Life Insurance
• Employee Short Term Disability
• Incentive based monthly bonus program
• Paid time off and paid holidays
For more information on opportunities or to submit your CV, contact Patrick Watterson PA-C, VP of Operations.
About Bethany Medical Center:
Bethany Medical Center is the largest independent established multi-specialty group in Central North Carolina, serving the Triad and surrounding communities for over 32 years. Bethany Medical Center is open 7 days a week, with 9 convenient locations and 12 practices in Greensboro, Winston-Salem, High Point, North Wilkesboro and Mt Airy, North Carolina. We have grown to provide the facilities, staff and support to offer urgent care, primary care, diagnostic testing, outpatient ancillary and specialty care services onsite. Bethany Medical Center is staffed with board certified physicians and providers representing 16 medical specialties. Practice staff members are known for treating each patient with prompt personalized care and attention. Bethany Medical Center employs over 50 providers and 400 employees.
About the Triad:
The Triad area includes Greensboro (3rd Largest City in NC), Winston Salem, High Point and surrounding area. The Triad is centrally located in NC with a population of 1.7 million. The Triad is 1 hour from the mountains and 3 hours from the beach. Charlotte and Raleigh are 1.5 hours from the Triad. The Triad offers all the amenities of a larger city without all the traffic. The Piedmont Triad International Airport is conveniently located in Greensboro with convenient non-stop flights to most major cities. Enjoy an outstanding quality of life with no shortage of arts, entertainment, recreation, shopping, and hundreds of restaurants. The Triad is home to 85 colleges and universities including Wake Forest University, High Point University, UNC-Greensboro, NC A&T, Guilford College, Bennett College and Greensboro College.