Established Independent Multi-Specialty Practice Seeking an Outpatient Therapist/Clinician to Join our Team in The Triad of North Carolina!
Our mission at BMC is to provide excellent care through a multi-specialty approach from prevention to intervention of potentially life- threatening health problems. Seeking an Outpatient Therapist/Clinician for our Greensboro/High-Point/Winston-Salem, NC locations.
The Outpatient Therapist/Clinician will provide comprehensive clinical assessments and evaluations, as well as medically necessary outpatient therapy services to adults with mental health, developmental disabilities and/or substance use challenges so that they may attain personal outcomes and lead full, meaningful lives they envision.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide clinical social work services related to patients’ current and post-acute psychosocial and clinical needs.
- Completes psychosocial assessments, provides crisis-intervention, emotional support, and short- term counseling with regard to diagnosis, treatment, and post-discharge plan; and creatively identifies and assesses resources to optimize effective and efficient patient care outcomes in collaboration with other members of the multi-disciplinary team.
- Serve patients with acute episodes of severe and persistent mental illness and/or patients with new onset psychiatric and mental health needs.
- Utilize best practices treatment modalities with principles of individual, group and family therapies.
- Submit and obtain authorizations/re-authorizations as needed.
- Prepare/obtain correspondence and reports as necessary to implement effective assessments. treatment plans and therapy services.
- Maintain and exhibit self-awareness and sound professional boundaries.
- Communicate effectively orally and in writing and be a self- starter.
- Maintain all required licensure requirements.
- Pursue continuous education as to the latest evidence-based and best practice treatment strategies, research indication as related to treatment, diagnostic and information and patient care.
- Maintain all required levels of earned CEU’s as required by the respective licensure regulatory bodies.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Licensed NC LCSW minimum requirement.
- MSW (Master of Social Work) from a program accredited by the Council on Social Work is a Must.
- 3 years of professional social work or counseling experience is preferred.
- Experience and knowledge of the MH/SA system and service definitions.
- Must meet billable requirements and understand CPT codes.
- Working knowledge of local community resources, both public and private.
- Ability to prepare and maintain all required company documentation, treatment records, reports.
- Allscripts EMR experience a plus!
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively with a diverse patient and employee population, and at a variety of educational levels.
- Professional aptitude, presentation and demeanor.
- Business-level competency with Microsoft Office suite (Word and Excel). Ability to work in a fast- paced environment
- Ability to work in a fast- paced environment
Bethany Medical Center offers a full benefits package to include:
- Employee medical/dental/vision insurance. Family coverage available at discounted rate
- Employee Life Insurance
- Employee Short Term Disability
- Incentive based monthly bonus program
- Paid time off and paid holidays
About Bethany Medical Center:
Bethany Medical Center (BMC) is a multi-specialty medical practice serving the triad and surrounding communities for 31 years. BMC is open seven days a week, with six convenient locations in Greensboro, Winston-Salem, High Point and North Wilkesboro, North Carolina. The medical practice has grown to provide the facilities, staff and support to offer urgent care, primary care, diagnostic testing, outpatient ancillary and specialty care professional services onsite. Bethany Medical Center is staffed with board certified physicians and providers representing eight medical specialties. Practice staff members are known for treating each patient with prompt personalized care and attention. BMC employs 45 providers and 350 full and part time employees. You are invited to learn about the scope of services on our website at www.bethanymedicalcenter.com “Your Health is Our Concern”
About the Triad:
The Triad includes the cities of Greensboro, High Point and Winston Salem. Over 1.6 million people call the Triad home which is centrally located two hours from the mountains and only three hours from the beach. Enjoy an outstanding quality of life with no shortage of arts, entertainment, recreation, shopping, hundreds of restaurants and 85 colleges and universities including Wake Forest University, High Point University and UNC-Greensboro.