At Bethany Medical Center Urgent Care, patient care is our top priority. We have urgent care providers at our three clinic locations who are able to see patients on a walk-in basis 7 days a week from 8AM-6PM. Our office on Battleground Avenue offers extended hours from 8AM-7PM. All urgent care, walk-in visits are seen on the same day and all of our providers are accepting new patients.
Bethany’s urgent care clinics offer easily accessible urgent medical care. No appointment is necessary, and we welcome new patients and walk-ins. Urgent care clinics are open every day of the week and staffed by Bethany providers who can provide referrals to emergency services or specialists when medically appropriate.
Urgent Care Services & (non-life threatening) problems:
- Breathing problems: Coughs, colds, wheezing, mild asthma attacks, influenza, sinus infections and bronchitis
- Ear problems: Ear infections, earaches, foreign object in the ear, and ear wax removal
- Eye problems: Red eye, pink eye, and styes Migraines and headaches
- Musculoskeletal problems: Sprains, strains, and broken bones
- Skin problems: Rashes, minor burns cuts/scrapes, lacerations, bites, poison ivy, and abscesses/boils
- Stomach problems: Nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, constipation, heartburn symptoms, and abdominal pain
- Urinary problems: Bladder and urinary tract infections, and concerns of a sexually transmitted infection.
- Work Injuries